Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have a wixe 167 washing machine it flash up F-O5?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
May I have the full model#?
Also how old is your washer?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

s/n812012619*80464290100
about 7years

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Brian,
F05 indicates no drain or pressure switch jammed on full. If it's full of water you need to drain this down first.

Take the cover off below the front panel, you may find a filter there. Put a container down and some towels.

Slacken the filter a little and drain the water. Tighten the filter to stop the water. Continue doing this till the water stops, then take the filter out, clean out the debris, ensure the pump is free to turn.

If your machine doesn't have a filter, pull the machine out and drop the hose into a bucket or wash basin. Raise the hose to stop the flow of water while you empty the bucket or basin. Once empty, unplug the appliance, tilt it back 45 degrees (assistance would be good), take the screws holding the pump in place and drop it out through the bottom. Take the hoses off, clear the debris and reassemble. If there is no water in the machine, unplug the appliance, take the lid off, locate the pressure switch, give it a few good taps with the screwdriver handle, take the thin tube off and blow down it hard to clear any debris. Reassemble.

Try the machine again. If the F05 persists then you're potentially looking at new electronic control board for the appliance.
I will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Brian, I will be here for you no additional cost.
Tech Michael