KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a 5 burner Neff hob type T2766N0, and the central burner

I have a 5 burner Neff hob type T2766N0, and the central burner will not light. There are plenty of fireworks from the igniter, but clearly no gas coming through at all. The gas nozzle under the burner looks clear, and all other burners are fine. Any ideas?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

you will have to clean the burner base completely, you can use a sandpaper to clean it...also clean the sensor for that hob..the problem is usually solved after everything is cleaned...l

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer:

Hi, Everything is clean, and I can see clearly into the small hole in the gas nozzle, but no gas at all. Finally I tried using a needle into the gas nozzle and it cleared the nozzle, but as soon as I turned the gas on the obstruction inside the gas supply pipe got blown back onto the underside of the nozzle and stopped the gas supply again. I know it is strange for there to be something inside the gas supply pipe, but that must be what the problem is. I need to remove the nozzle, and I tried to unscrew it but it is very tight. Does it just unscrew, or is it fixed in some other way? I do not want to break anything by forcing it.

KevinWhiteJA :

After you have unscrewed it you can just pull it off to clean it