Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

how to fit bottom element to white westinghouse oven 900mm

how to fit bottom element to white westinghouse oven 900mm multifunction oven model stainless steel 05-203107
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
May I have the full model#?
Also how old is your oven and is it the electric version?
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi micheal oven is approx12 years old and is all electic ,can the element befitted from inside without removing from housing ? I have the correct element the model details are the correct figures off the brochure graham
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Graham,
there are two styles, one is where you need to remove a couple of screws from the rear inside the oven to get the element out. The other is the back of the oven needs to come off, so in that case yes you would need to pull the whole thing out. Its actually best to do it this way so you are sure there will be no short circuits when you reconnect the new element.
Also please remember to turn the power off at the mains first!!!!!
I will stick with you until this is done to assist you if you need me further but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Graham.
Tech Michael