Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have evolution w10 machine its showing -f-05

Customer Question

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Welcome, my name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me, is there water in the drum right now?

Are you able to pull the machine out and get access to the drain hose?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We are elderly and cant pull machine out its under worktop.there is water in drum with washing

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ella

The problem is that there is almost certainly stuck in the filter, at the bottom of the machine, behind the plastic panel.

The problem is that if you now remove that filter (this way you dont have to move the machine), all the water is going to come pouring out!!

Is the water above the bottom of the door?
Do you have a friend who can help you? I can then give you some directions?

Rob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We are going to try ourselves.water is only bout 3ins in bottom of drum

Expert:  Rob replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ella

If you can, open the door and bail out as much of the water as you can, from the drum.

Then, lay down some towels and a bowl, that fits under the filter on the front of the machine.

Slowly undo the filter and let the water drain into the bowl. Be ready to push the filter back in and tighten it to stop the flow of water.
Continue till no more water flows, then remove the filter completely.

Remove an foreign objects in there and retry the machine.
ALl should now be well.

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
If you need to ask me anything after rating, please just follow the link in the welcome email
Rob