KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Hi i got a washer dryer model no wd112c6. I have emptied the

Hi i got a washer dryer model no wd112c6. I have emptied the filter and found some coins but the screen is still reading E 01
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is it ?

Customer:

3 years old

KevinWhiteJA :

This is usually caused due to a leak in the base of the washer. To solve the problem you will have to pull the washer out and lay it 45 degs backwards and the water will drain out from the base. After it gets empty, the antiflood switch will reset itself and the washer should start to work again from there....

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks