Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The standby button (red one) on my delonghi EC850 continuously

Customer Question

The standby button (red one) on my delonghi EC850 continuously flashes. The other buttons are fine. I have descaled and flushed it out but it still flashes

please cancel my request I have sorted the problem myself whilst waiting for a response.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam