Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hello. I have an old LEC u650ws that I am loking for a manual

Customer Question

Hello. I have an old LEC u650ws that I am loking for a manual for. I need to look at the schematic. LEC said they did not have the manual for that model anymore. Can anyone help me fiond a schematic for this freezer.
Steve
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
It's an upright freezer if memory serves me correctly.

Sorry, I don't have the manual, but, if you explain the problem, I'll see if I can assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes its an upright freezer.

I am attaching an energy saving device to it and I need to have the schematic to check that I'm conencting properly. :(

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

OK, but it's a very basic machine, it has a manual thermostat, if I'm thinking of the correct one, so there's not a lot of wiring.

Sorry, don't have the schematic so still don't know what exactly you need to know. I'll opt out of your question as I can't provide exactly what you are asking for.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam