Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

Hi, Forgive the length of this email. I have a Zanussi Aquasave

Customer Question

Forgive the length of this email.
I have a Zanussi Aquasave ZD-684 Dishwasher which has been fitted into a fully fitted kitchen and has a kitchen door attached to the front of the machine. There is a white plastic grill between the bottom of the control panel plate and the top of the kitchen door. This plastic grill "door spacer" is made of three horizontal striped plastic grooves and is about 25mm in depth. Unfortunately this has left the bottom of the cupboard door some 25mm higher than the bottom of all of the other doors in the kitchen.
Is it possible for me to buy this door spacer in a 50mm depth at all?
Piers Blake
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
I think you are referring to the fillers.

Copy and paste the following into a new browser window

http://www.4ourhouse.co.uk/cgi-bin/product.pl?PID=114157&query=zd684%20filler

If this is the part, you add them till you have the required distance between door and facia panel.

Check it out, let me know what you find and get back to me if you need more help.

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

Thanks for the information; the fillers you've directed me to are black and do not seem to be available in white. Where would I get white ones to fit my Zanussi dishwasher?

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya
Sorry, black is what would have been supplied with your machine.
That's why the spares go to black fillers.

You'll need to contact the supplier I linked you to and ask them if they can obtain it in white.

Sorry