yes, cooker was in use - the cooker is approx. 6 years old
Ok In that case it sounds like its the circular element surrounding the fan.Isolate from the power.Remove the back panel inside the oven.You will see the fan and the element.Remove the retaining screws/bolts.Carefully pull forward the element and the wiring.Remove the wiring.You may see damage to the element.If you have a meter, check it for continuity, if its open circuit you will need to replace it.
Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my response? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more helpThanksRob