Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Why does my hotpoint FDL 570 dishwasher not empty I tried earlier

Why does my hotpoint FDL 570 dishwasher not empty I tried earlier to get a reply but the site wouldn't let me go any further after I gave my card details.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

If the dishwasher isn't draining then its either a blocked or faulty pump or hose.

The first thing to check is the drain hose and were it drains to. If t goes under a sink then remove the spigot it pushes onto and make sure theres nothing blocked up in there or the end of the hose.

If that's fine then you need to pull dishwasher out and remove the right hand side

panel and from there you will the drain pump. It will have the grey drain hose going to it.

So remove the pump and clear out any debris in there and make sure the pump impeller is free. If the impeller is jammed then the pump will need to be replaced. But fingers crossed this is just a blocked pump.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Just wondering how you got on with the dishwasher as the question is still open?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks I have already fixed this problem now from the response you gave me before, there seems to be some misunderstanding as one e mail says my money didn't go through try again which I have and now I am being charged one at £11 and one at.£22 and I am getting two lots off e mails.
Is it possible to resolve this?

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Nice glad to hear this is sorted and thanks for letting me know.

Im not to sure about the money side as I don't get involved in that side.

Best thing to do is contact customer services from your home page and they can sort that side out.

But if you could rate the answer I gave that would be great.