Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

the water has stopped running into the machine - I have checked

Customer Question

the water has stopped running into the machine - I have checked every filter and pipes etc
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today. Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required. It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis. How old is your dishwasher? Thank you Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think that the machine was purchased new in 2009 but I have only been using it for the past 1 year and probably no more than once a fortnight if that

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi pleas try hot and cold operations, let me know if that makes any difference?
Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have tried B, C & D programmes - this machine only has one inlet pipe for water in

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
H i sorry for the delay what you have is a bad water inlet solenoid.
its easy to replace and I will help you and with were to get the new part.
it only requires a few basic hand tools to do this one.
I know you are in Ireland, Is it as green as they say?
I will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will be pleased for details as soon as you can supply thanks muchly!

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi please try these guys first, let me know if they have your part or not. I have other sources ;-)

0844 9777 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Michael we received the water inlet solenoid today thank you, from company espares.co.uk part No. e12 - a62 it is not the zanussi item as that would have taken 3 weeks so this is a compatible item -

great service.

Apparently they have a website where we can get u tube to watch how it should be put in but if you could tell us that would be even better

Thanks a million

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I will be on here in the morning and will talk with you about this, its easy though.
I'm in the US so its late here lol ;-)
Have a great evening.
tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael

the part sent to us as a compatible is not actually correct as the inlet tube on the side is too strong to move to the shape of the tube fitting which on my machine is STRAIGHT but on the new part is at an angle - so I have to speak with the company e-spares tomorrow being Monday

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for that , I will be here when you need me ;-)
Have a great day!
Tech Michael