Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Whirlpool aqua steam 6th sense. FA has come up on the screen.

Whirlpool aqua steam 6th sense. FA has come up on the screen. Please tell me what has happened and how do I fix it please
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

FA error code is a aqua stop error code.

What causes this is water leaking into the base. So pull the washer out and tip it 45 degs backwards and this should allow the water to drain out from the base of the washer. Once the water is out the auqa stop will reset itself and clear the error code.

But if it comes back again then something is leaking in there which you need to find the leak and fix it.

But that's what FA error code means water has leaked into the bottom of the washer.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks so far. Is the washer at the bottom with the turn handle inside? Done that still FA? Water came out of the bottom as per above.
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok did you pull the washer out and lean it backwards?

As to the part you say that sounds like the filter. That shouldn't cause that error code.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I think that was the filter as found a pound! Where is the washer then?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

When I say lean the washer backward I ment the complete washing machine. Just lean it Backwards 45 Dens And That Will Allow The Water To drain Out From The Bottom.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ahhh.....sorted genius thanks v much. I was in trouble for trying to use the machine!
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.
Haha nice one.

If you could rate the answer that would be great.

Many thanks.