Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My question is about a Baumatic Oven - I htink it is a B723ss-A

My question is about a Baumatic Oven - I htink it is a B723ss-A or a B724ss-A - it has the buttons to programme function - my son has just pressed them ransomly and I cannot seem to reset it. Currently it shows a 6 and the Auto function cooking symbol next to it. I have tried just about every button option and tried flicking the trip switches to see if that would work - nothing? Any suggestions?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

How many buttons is on your timer?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There are 5 buttons - left to right they are the minute minder with the bell symbol, the auto cooking one with the 'cooking symbol', the end of cooking one with the cross through the cooking symbol then the minus and plus buttons on the end

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Ok switch the power off to the oven and wait 2 mins.

Then turn it back on and number the buttons from left to right with 1 on the left.

You need to press and hold buttons 2 and 3 and at the same time press the + button and then you can set the time.

Then let go and wait 5 seconds or so then try the oven and that should do the trick.

Let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there It does seem to be working which is great - I think I should have just turned off at the plug rather than switchboard

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

Nice one glad to hear you sorted it. To be honest it doesn't make a difference weather you turn off at the plug or the fuse box. As long as you leave it a few mins its just lets the electronics reset itself.

Also if you could rate the answer I gave that would be great.