Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a WFK 22 cuts out as soon as switched on.I cleaned

Customer Question

I have a WFK 22 cuts out as soon as switched on. I cleaned out the pump area and it worked for a very short time and then cuts out again. There was no blockage in the pump and the vanes were free. Besides the incoming water, Is there a filter on this machine?

PLEASE CANCEL MY REQUEST AND CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS .  IT IS NOW OK  THANK YOU

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam