Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

built in dish washer.. the app. will not run thurgh a selected

Customer Question

built in dish washer.. the app. will not run thurgh a selected programme,it seems to go haywire part way through! I have put cleaner through twice!! and drain cleaner... Is it poss. the programme unit? Your advice please...
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
May I have the full model #?
Also how old your dishwasher is and where exactly does it get stuck?
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

TYPE 12053 MODEL D1612 7YEARS OLD... WHERE IT GET STUCK ? NOT SURE?? I THINK... THEN IT SEEMS TO MAKE THE

SOUNDS AS IT WOULD IF IT WAS SHIFTING THROUGH THE PROGRAMME ..ONE CAN TELL BY THE SOUNDS THAT COME FROM IT THAT IT IS MALFUNCTIONING!!!! IT NEVER SEEMS TO COME TO THE END! AND IT NEVER WANTS TO EMPTY . I USUALY PUT IT ON A SPIN TO EMPTY IT..THAT WORKS AFTER A TRY OR TWO..

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for that information. I would check the float as the first thing, it may be stuck up, its on the floor inside the dishwasher. It may be bad, but if not, its likely just a bad drain pump. I see this all the time with this model. In any case i will stick with you as both repairs would be easy to do with only a few basic hand tools, I can also provide you the best place get the parts. I will stick with you until were done but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-) You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you. Thank you Vince. Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael. Will you please let me know where I can get parts...and a discription of same, parts No. if poss. thanks. Vince.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good morning Vince,
The best place for that main control board is Espares. Listed below.
Please let me know if you need help when you get it ;-)
Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 400 7888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.