Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

will not switch on at all seems totally dead?

Customer Question

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Is this a washer dryer?
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello, yes this is a washer/dryer.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kevin,this is more than likely the main control board, its easy to replace and only requires a few basic hand tools.
I will help you with this as well and stick with you until this is done. Also I can help you with he best place to order that part but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Kevin.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is the main control board the one behind the buttons and display panel? where would be the best place to buy a new one thanks.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kevin it is the one right in front just behind the display. The best place to try for this part is to call this company.Hotpoint Spares.
01489 782 492
I will be here for you when you have the part if you need help with this replacement.
Thank you Kevin and have a great day!
Tech Michael