Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

I have a Bosch classix dishwasher with an e09 fault code,is

Customer Question

I have a Bosch classix dishwasher with an e09 fault code,is it something I can sort out
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 3 years ago.

Andrew Smith : E:09 relates to a fault in the heating circuit. This new range of bosch machines do not heat the water in the same way as the older range. There is no water pressure switch on the heater assembly as the circ pump contains the heater in one complete unit (heat-pump). The control module monitors the speed & current draw of the circ pump to ensure that there is water in the sump & it is also circulating. Your machine must be less than 2 years old, so should still be under warranty. Its not a DIY fix, it needs an engineer to sort it, as it is probably a fault with either the heat-pump or the control module.