Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i need my machine serviced

i need my machine serviced
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
Please provide the Make, Model #, and the appliance type and what is wrong?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its very old and is in a cabinet - the tension doesn't work

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Margaret, what is the appliance?
Also I will need the full model # XXXXX a better description to help you with this.
Tech Michael
Since these are technical questions, the more you can tell me the better I can help you ;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I really wanted someone to come out and see to it - I think im on the wrong site!!!!!!!!!!

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Margaret,
I can help you set up an appointment with a good tech service but I still need to know what the appliance is, and then your state and town.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the only numbers I can find are eh854090 or k7025627 and its a singer if this is any help

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Margaret, is this a sewing machine?
Also, may I have your state and town, then I can let you know the best service tech for you.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes its a sewing machine and I live in westmoors,ferndown bh22

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Margaret, please visit the web site below, they will fix that for you reliably and cost efficiently as well.
I will stick with you until this is fixed but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX
Here is the site you need to visit:http://www.fixitexperts.co.uk/sewing-machine/ferndown/dorset/