Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Bosch fridge freezer kgh34x05gb fridge working ok freezer not

Bosch fridge freezer kgh34x05gb fridge working ok freezer not freezing but its cold door seals ok no ice inside i have switched it off for about 12hrs got about 3 liters of water it was still dripping when i switched it back on
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient with us as these are technical questions and some testing may be required.
It may take a bit of back and forth conversation to be sure we have all the information in order to make a proper diagnosis.
This is a sign of a possible defrost problem, i can help you there.
Once the unit is off for 24 hours you can plug it back in, likely everything will work for now.
If it fails again like this a bout a month or less please let me know and I will help you replace the parts it will need, I will stick with you until then to be sure all is ok but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX

Tech Michael