Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Siemens lady sn53300gb/03 dishwasher 20+ years old.Programmer

Customer Question

Siemens lady sn53300gb/03 dishwasher 20+ years old.Programmer would go through its sequence up until introduction of the water, at which stage the machine would stop. Suspected solenoid valve on the water system, so I ordered a replacement to see if it cured the problem. Unfortunately, I didn't take a note or photograph of the wiring connections before disconnecting them to remove the old valve.( had to disconnect a few wires to physically get the valve out) I've installed the new valve, but have come to a standstill now, scratching my head looking at wires. Is there a wiring diagram available for download?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
How old is your machine?

Once I know this I'll see if I have the service information at home.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

20+ years old, bought new approx. 1992

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Thanks for that.

I just checked my old discs but there's no wiring diagram on the service discs for this machine.

I'll opt out of the question and open it to all again, see if anyone has the wiring diagram in paper format

Sorry.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi, sorry to hear that.
Is the only thing you replace was the water inlet solenoid?
Have you tried to hook it up and if so what happens when you run it?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Only replaced the valve ,but had to disconnect a few wires to get it out. haven't tried it since because I don't know where to connect the wires.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi do you know what wires you disconnected?usually you don't really need to take off any ones other that the single clip for the valve. but this site can help you with this.
Please visit Espares, they should have this for you.
Let me know if they were able to help. you can also try appliancepartspros.com

I will stick with you until we have this information for you but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Tech Michael Please call Espares:Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 400 7888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.