Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

We have a Siemens v34.97 dryer, (WT34V397GB/04). It keeps saying

We have a Siemens v34.97 dryer, (WT34V397GB/04). It keeps saying clean filter, I am a heating engineer and are used to working on appliances, the pipe to the outside is clear, there is no blockage in the dryer itself, I even tried taking the vent off the back so it was venting into the room, it still cut out after several minutes and said clean filter again. I have already replaced the sensor at the bottom front, under the removable panel and it is still the same.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry for your trouble.
This can be one of two things. there is a sensor in the vent tube area on this machine, it can not be cleaned, only replaced unfortunately.
The new one comes with installation instructions.
I can help you with where to get that if you need?
I will also help with installation when you have it.
it could also be the main board, but almost never is, so i really wouldn't worry about that part thankfully.
The sensor is only about $30.00 US.
i will stick with you for all further questions and since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have already replaced the sensor at the bottom front right under the removable plastic cover, the one I have replaced is the one that pushes into a rubber grommet.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Michael yes thats the one.
Unfortunately this is a main board issue and the only way truly to rectify this is by replacing that board.
I wish I had better news for you on that I really do, but I can help you if you need a place to get that?
I will be here when you need me, please rate kindly, it costs you nothing to do so but locks us in.
Tech Michael