Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

A Bosch Classixx Dishwasher red warning light (no water) coming

A Bosch Classixx Dishwasher red warning light (no water) coming on
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear that,
How old is you dishwasher?
also may I have the full model #, so I can help you correctly.
And does any cycle work ?
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi are you still with me?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can't find a model # XXXXX the machine, it just says Classixx about 4 years old

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi thank you, XXXXX XXXXX all around the inside of the door even the edges the model # XXXXX be there.
Please let me know, it may even be on the inner door frame.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael....the # XXXXX the order info is SGS45C02GB (12/1/10 date)

Have cleaned filters.

Water supply fine to machine fine.

"check water" light comes on in all cycles

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thank you thats the # XXXXX needed!
Ok please try this first.
Turn power off at the mains.
Next open the door and look near the floor of the dishwasher inside an see if there is anywhere a little part sticking up. and if there is please push it down, if it will go. You are looking for the float, they get stuck sometimes, also they will fail and then you will not get any water as it thinks there is already water inside.
also how did the last cycle complete?
Any trouble there?
We will get this for you but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Last cycle kept going back up from 1 min displayed to 2 min displayed. Now it doesn't start counting down at all, but remains on 36.

Water is getting in.

Have also checked the waste pump below the filter for debris, it's clear.

Is the float possibly the dome shaped cap (about 40mm across) on the floor just behind the main filter set-up?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi the float may be as you say, likely it is, but they make many different ones and a lot are used in different machines.
I'm here when you need me, but please rate kindly now so we can remain together until this is complete.
Thank you and have a great evening ;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael...I'm replacing the "impeller jug" part to see if it helps....will let you know

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi I will be here,
and we will get this solved, but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)

Thank you XXXXX
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi MIchael....I feel it's quite difficult to rate the efficacy of your service when I haven't yet solved the problem as a result of your advice. I could positively rate your friendly and fast response but I'm not sure that's what it's asking for. I have no intention of leaving a negative response no matter what the result, because I'm aware of the complications inherent in the problem.

Is there danger of being timed out if I continue this way for a couple of days?

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi yes that why I asked for the rating.
But I have a few ideas but what you are trying may not do it.
Do you have a multi meter?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, but it's at my friends and I will get it back tomorrow

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Thats fine but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)

Thank you XXXXX
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.