Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I cannot undo one screw on my bosch 7000 pro trimmer. Its

Customer Question

I cannot undo one screw on my bosch 7000 pro trimmer. It's the one at the back on of the black plastic cover.

It seems to be totally different screw from all the others. Can you help please?
John
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi John, Thanks for using Just Answer ... Can you please tell me which screw you are referring too?

Gary :

It reviewing the manual it shows that your unit has these types of screws, all are torx: 4x20; 0x7; 5x2 4x25; and 4x8.

Gary :

I'm going to switch this to a Q & A so it's not to ake up your time. If you have any other questions, I can do a follow up and get back to you.