Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Belling country range model444445412 serial no61026731 Fan

Customer Question

Belling country range model444445412 serial no61026731
Fan oven temp not controlled. Thermostat problem? If so can you supply part or advise where to go? Is it a job I can do myself I am a competent electrician.Many thanks. Bert. [email protected]
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello Bert,
How old is your range?
Also is the fan in the oven not working properly?
Or is this more like the oven temp just not controlled?
If so, please explain is getting too hot or just wont maintain set temp?
Also is yours the gas or electric model?
Thank you so much.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
8years old Fan working ok
Gets too hot.Dual fuel gas hob. Electric ovens
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bert Thanks for that,
please look inside the oven and let me know if you see a small probe in there(if yours is equipt).
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Probe at top rear of oven approx 16 cms long
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Thanks Bert that is the most likely issue, but not too expensive and easy to replace.
I will help you when you have that, don't jump ahead of me on this one as the wires can fall back behind the wall and if that happens you will need to pull out the oven and then take the back off, not fun lol.
I would try Espares for this part.
The info is listed below I will stick with you until this is complete and working as it should but
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Bert.
Tech Michael

Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. Do you know the part number or description of what I need to order please?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bert, lol, those things change all the time, you best bet is to call them and have the model # XXXXX your oven handy they will get that for you in a minute ;-)
Please rate kindly so I can keep us locked in til you have the part to assist you further if you need me.
Have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Tech Michael
I now have the part, it consists of the probe and a new switch. Next move please
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bert,
please just call 0844 9777 888.
All you will need is the mode Number of the oven :-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, reply too late. Had to have a go . Job sorted all working ok.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Bert we had and internet outage here where I live but glad you got it sorted out.
Tech Michael