Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

We have some pipes and services on the wall behind where we

Customer Question

We have some pipes and services on the wall behind where we plan to locate a new AEG F99009M0P dishwasher, they are low down, (less than 500mm from ground) and about 50 mm from the wall. We would like to have the front of the dishwasher flush with standard 600 mm deep kitchen units. No proper drawings, especially side view, seem to be available for AEG dishwashers, so can you tell me the actual distance from front to back of this model please
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

The dimensions of this model is as below.

Dimensions Width 596 mm

Height 850 mm

Depth 625 mm

If you want the manual for this click here. The installation details are at the back of it. This may help you out.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had already downloaded the User Manual you sourced, it just says it needs 600 mm depth, this is vague and inadequate. All dishwashers have a top cover that protrudes at the rear beyond the actual back of the machine, for example I have just measured the Hotpoint we are replacing and the top cover is 600 mmm deep and the distance from the actual back of the machine is 570 mm. This means that if it is pushed hard against the wall, as far as it could go, there would be 30mm back clearance for water pipes/waste outlet/electric plug etc. Since our pipes stand - out from the 50 mm, we previously had to pack out our standard kitchen units 20 - 25 mm from the wall so that the machine was reasonably flush with the kitchen units. My question is, is the AEG F99009M0P actual front to back distance the same as this or 'hopefully' greater? I'm not sure how you can answer this without referencing proper dimensional drawings for the AEG F99009M0P dishwasher. Can you locate proper manufacturer engineering drawings for this product.

Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

The service info on these only give the dimensions at the maximum not at each part of the dishwasher so the maximum depth it 610mm this will probberly be across the top as the lid sticks out more that part. Its like dimension you see it only ever gives the maximum size which in this model is 610mm

I know what you are trying to find out but im afraid the dimension you are looking for are not printed in any of the service manuals or details on this model. The only way you will be able to tell is be seeing the model in front of you and measuring the distance then.

I have all the service info in front of me on this model but they don't list the dimension of the part you need sorry.