Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

how do i reset the program on a ariston lsi68a dishwasher

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

I'm going to switch this to Q&A to allow us more time.

Can you give me moore information as to what your machine is or isn't doing?

Gary
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Gary

I have a green light on the on/off button when pushed but no other lights on program or delay timer.

What I need you to do first is to cut/unplug the power to this unit. Wait 2 minutes and then turn/plug power back on. This will erase any memory the dishwasher might/does have. Following that, please let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Gary

Tried pulling plug for at least 2 minutes-no luck.

Hi;

Thanks for letting me know. I need some time to look into this. I will get back to you.

Gary
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Gary
Have you any more ideas about my Ariston LSI68A problem

I'm still working on it. However it is pointing to the control board. I'm not a 100% positive however so I won't make the call quite yet. I'll stay in touch.

Gary
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Gary

New dishwasher coming tomorrow,thanks for the help,- we are having a new kitchen next year anyway, wife said to "get new dishwasher now".I would have liked to keep the old one working for a while yet but she's the boss !