Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Stoves caravan cooker DF500DIT model no444445102 The gas

Customer Question

Stoves caravan cooker DF500DIT model no444445102
The gas is turned off at bottle, and when the gas is turned back on, the gas fire and fridge work ok, but no gas at the hob or oven. Tried disconecting gas at the base of unit and gas flows from pipe ok. Any ideas ?
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer ...

Gary :

In reading your question, the problem point to the regulator. Every time you turn the gas on, the pressure pushes against the regulator just enough to allow some gas to pass. However it isn't enough to run all of your other appliances. In short you run out of gas in side of the line. This works the same way when you leave it on and then have your fridge to come back on. After the first start there isn't enough pressure in the line for the "appliance" regulator to recognize.

Gary :

If you have any other questions, please ask. I wish you the best

Gary :

It appears you are having problems seeing my post. So I'm going to turn this into a Q&A for you.