Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi I have a 2-year old GlowWorm Flexicom 24cx boiler. It

I have a 2-year old GlowWorm Flexicom 24cx boiler.

It seems to work fine in terms of heating and hot water - but, when it turns on, it emits a loud "whooping" noise which annoys my upstairs neighbour.

Any idea what this might be caused by?
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to hear that. This is a classic sigh that the unit needs a professional cleaning. They will also perform needed adjustments to fix this. But really this is just a basic maintenance issue, not a repair:-) Any local appliance repair tech cn do this for you and its not expensive. I will stick with you in case you have any further questions but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-) You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost . Thank you Tech Michael