Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a side by side refrigerator with water dispenser and

Customer Question

I have a side by side refrigerator with water dispenser and ice maker. Recently my ice maker keeps clogging up and ice tray is over filling with water
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear about that.
Please check for me, see if the water drips a bit after the fill. This is usually the cause for this problem.
The problem is a leaking water fill solenoid. Its located at the rear behind the fridge and is super easy to replace.
The new ones come with a quick connect setup and it take all of 10 minutes to make this repair. I will assist you as well.
The best place to order that part from is Espares, their info is listed below:-)
I will stick with you until this is complete but
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX see information below:
Sales
0844 9777 888

After sales
0333 4007 888

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays

Calls from within the UK are charged at 5p per minute including VAT from BT landlines, other networks and mobile companies may vary.

For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.

Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.