Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

hi i own a caravan fitted with a thetford n80 fridge. that

hi i own a caravan fitted with a thetford n80 fridge. that does not appear to work on 12v,240v and gas. reading in one of the caravan mags it says that the if the fridge is subject to more than 3derees it switches off, so what happens on roads with gradients of more than 3 degrees as in scotland from where i have just returned or on slightly unlevel ground?. even leveling the caravan doesnt get the fridge working,im not really prepared to fit a new frigde
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
When the unit is stationary and level, will it run on any source?
Any sign of life?
Did this work for you before?
Also may I have the full model # XXXXX the fridge?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi in reply to your questions the first part is no. second qestion ive tried 12v and 240v and nothing, but on gas the indicator on front will move into green area of dial and show that it is working but it doesnt cool!. was maiden excursion after buying caravan privatley. fridge details as follows. model c11 ,serial no E116E0106 ,climate class SN, modell no N80PL/L hope u can dechiper this

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for that information Dave,
This is an indication the main control board is in need of replacement.
It is easy enough to do and requires only a few basic hand tools.
I will hep you if you want to do this yourself?
Please let me know if you would also like me to find the best source for the part for you.
I will stick with you until you have this fixed but
since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Dave.
Tech Michael