Are you getting any lights at all coming on?
No, Daniel, nothing
Ok thanks for that.
Im taking it you have checked all the power switches and made sure they are turned on?
If that's ok then you need to remove the hob and turn it upside down and there you will see the mains connection box.
Open this up and check the wiring and see if the box has burnt. As sometimes they can burn in there and cuts the power off.
If it looks ok then if you have a test meter check theres 230v there. If there is and the connection box is fine then im afraid you are looking at a power board fault here.
There isn't much inside these inductions hobs. Just the power board mains connection box and the 4 magnetic plates. So if theres no power then its usually either the connection box or the power board at fault here.