Techdesk
Techdesk, Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK
13782322

What does the Power management function on a Neff T41D40x2

What does the Power management function on a Neff T41D40x2 induction hob do, please?
Thanks,
Ian
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
You can set the maximum power of the induction ring to what you prefer.

If set to 1 it would use no more than 1kw, increasing with each number until you get to the maximum of the ring at 9.

Basically, you set the power output when you cook, so if you always cook at say 5, for instance, you could set the ring so it would never go above the setting for 5 (even if you select 9 it would use no more power than using 5).

Hope you follow that.

Hope this helps
Let me know if you need more help
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is this because there is no set maximum for each of the 4 zones, unlike my halogen hob which has a Kw rating for different size rings? (I have this hob on order & am just trying to understand the controls available on the 2basic settings") Thanks, Ian

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
Yes, it has a maximum rating but, you can set it to be less than maximum.
It's power saving features.
You don't have to use it, you can simply control it with the number you set the ring at.