Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a Bosch logixx10 washing machine WBB24756Gb, the drum

Customer Question

I have a Bosch logixx10 washing machine WBB24756Gb, the drum paddle is broke. Can this be replaced with a new one? If so where can I purchase one?
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thank you for using Just Answer.

Yes you can replace just the paddle. It will take some doing but it can be done. The best place to go for these new machines is a Bosch retail store, or if you don't have one, go to Bosch's web site and contact their customer service. They can direct you to the nearest service/parts provider and/or will send you out the part you need directly.

If you need any help, or locating a part or part number please let me know. I wish you the best.

Gary
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you tell me how to replace the paddle, also if it is removed does it need replacing or could it be left off?
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Yes I can assist you in how to replace the part. However I will tell you up front it will take some time on your part to do this. You will have to take the machine a part because they are installed on the back side of the wash tub. As to your other question, I'm sorry but this is a neeeded item on the machine. It is tied into the sensor that contols the balance in your machine. Much like a weight on your car tire. Without it, your machine will bounce and this sensor will have your machine shut down.

I would locate the part first. You also might want to contact a use appliance/repair dealer and see if they might have one from a machine that is beyond repair.

Gary