Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a Bosch 25TC shredder, delivered without a power cord.

Customer Question

I have a Bosch 25TC shredder, delivered without a power cord. Bosch are very unhelpful. Can anyone suggest where I might get one? 3600 H03 301 is ID number
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi, and thank you for using Just answer ...

Gary :

The reason you didn't received a power cord is because these are country specific. Meaning since Bosch doesn't know where their products end up, it is hard for them to provide a cord in accordance. Normally you would buy/receive a cord from the retailer in which you bought it from. If this was a online purchase, you'll need to go to the nearest dealer/retail store who sells this unit and retain one from them. If you have any other questions, please ask. I wish you the best.