Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi I have an industrial machine, a singer 95k 40 and having

Hi I have an industrial machine, a singer 95k 40 and having terrible trouble getting needles to fit. I know I usually use a 80/14 or 90/14 but when I order these they are too long. Help. How do I know know if they are short enough. I am now desperate as I'm down to my last one.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer/ Pearl.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and we need information in order to be able to
help you solve your difficulties. The more information you give us the quicker we can help.
What you need to do is find one that you are comfortable with that fits as well, and see how they work.
Where have you been getting your needles from?
Tech Michael

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have various brands, Organ, Schmetz. Most of these have come from Amazon, but I have typed in make and model an a list of needles, prices and companies have come up. All stating suitable if industriAl singer machine. I have even downloaded and search internet for the parts manual to see if it give me any reference numbers, but nothing is helping.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mark, I would go directly to Singer for this. They will have the exact size you need and the correct fit for that machine.
I have had great luck with this site.
http://www.singermachines.co.uk/
I will stick with you until you have the correct needles but since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you Mark ;-)
Tech Michael