Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I drained the drain pump (as I have done in the past) and put

I drained the drain pump (as I have done in the past) and put washing in to dry. Within a couple of minutes error F17 bleeped. I have repeated the process four times within the last 45 minutes with the same result. It seems that the water from the dryer is going straight to the drain pump and not to the outlet. Your assistance would be very much appreciated please!

Audrey Morgan
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hello Audrey, and welcome to Just Answer/ Pearl.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and we need information in order to be able to
help you solve your difficulties. The more information you give us the quicker we can help.
May I have the full model # XXXXX the make?
Also how old is this a washer or dishwasher?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael,

The booklet/operating and installation instructions states it's a Bosch Exxcel m/c. We've had it for about five years. Hope you can help.

Audrey.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Audrey, please open the door of the unit and look there around the edges for a model #
That will help me a lot.
Also please be more specific as to what is happening?
Is the unit not draining?
Any other issues, lights flashing etc?
I will need more details to help you with your Washer.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Michael - I think we can forget about it as it seems to have righted itself and is working OK now (sod's law!)

However, I hope you can help with another query please. I have a Bosch steam station iron, 2800W, model no. sensixx B25L and whilst the manual gives all sorts of information, nowhere does it say how to de-scale the iron. Any ideas please?

Audrey

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Audrey,
The instructions are listed below.
and since this may take some time, if you will rate my service in a positive fashion thus far before you close this page, the system will allow me to schedule free follow ups with you and also ensure your question will NOT close or time out;-)
You will then be able to contact me at anytime at no additional cost until we have this fixed for you.

Thank you XXXXX

Instructions
1
Empty out your iron into a roasting pan or large pot if there is any water remaining in it. Turn the iron on and set it to the "cotton" setting.

2
Mix together in a measuring cup one part vinegar and two parts distilled water. Pour the vinegar and water mixture into the iron.

3
Turn the iron off and hold it with the heat plate facing downward over the roasting pan or pot. Allow the vinegar and water mixture to drain out of the iron into the pan.

4
Refill the iron with distilled water to rinse the vinegar from the inside of the iron. Let the distilled water drain out into the pan as well. The iron should be ready to refill and use as needed.