Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hey Michael, what happened? Your answer to my steam iron query

Hey Michael, what happened? Your answer to my steam iron query has disappeared from the screen! Audrey
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.

Hi Audrey, not sure what happened?
Heres the answer again ;-)

Instructions
1
Empty out your iron into a roasting pan or large pot if there is any water remaining in it. Turn the iron on and set it to the "cotton" setting.

2
Mix together in a measuring cup one part vinegar and two parts distilled water. Pour the vinegar and water mixture into the iron.

3
Turn the iron off and hold it with the heat plate facing downward over the roasting pan or pot. Allow the vinegar and water mixture to drain out of the iron into the pan.

4
Refill the iron with distilled water to rinse the vinegar from the inside of the iron. Let the distilled water drain out into the pan as well. The iron should be ready to refill and use as needed.

Thank You.
Tech Michael
Please rate kindly ;-) And have a great weekend Audrey!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many, many thanks Michael, very helpful. Can't understand why they don't print this on their blurb!

Audrey.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Audrey, that is strange I agree:-)
All the best!
Tech Michael