Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a Maytag LSE7806GGE stackable tumble dryer and it starts

I have a Maytag LSE7806GGE stackable tumble dryer and it starts ok then cuts out ofter a few seconds. Does it even when it has cooled right down. Any help much appreciated.
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you four using Just Answer

Gary :

Per your problem, this sounds like a control board issue. What you need to do is look for burnt spots. Enclosed is a link to a manual. This is a complete guide of your machine that has a breakdown diagram to help you out. Also I'm going to switch this to Q&A so it would give us more time to work on your problem. If you have any questions, please ask. I wish you the best. www.applianceblog.com/manuals/MaytagNeptuneStack.pdf