Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Hi there... our Zanussi ZDC67550W (PNC 916096169002) is no

Customer Question

Hi there... our Zanussi ZDC67550W (PNC 916096169002) is no longer heating - the drum happily rotates and we here a whoosh of air into the unit. But no heat

I tried to get a service code by holding the start and buzzer button (which is to the left of the start button), but it returned nothing. Holding the start and dryness button seems to show 3 red flashes then back to green

There is no fluff in the condenser or any of the filters, no blockages in the air intake at the front and no water in the plastic tank

any suggestions or advise is much appreciated!
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

I understand you tried to receive an error code but with no luck. However lets try this ... To do this turn the dryer on and set it going ...Then press and hold the start button and the button to the left of it ... Keep them held in and after a few seconds the LED's will go out and the start light will be flashing ... You need to count the number of green flashes ... Then the number of red flashes and let me know.

Gary :

I'm going to switch this over to Q&A so we can have more time to work on your problem.