Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a set of Siemens Digital Cordless Phones , , the Base

Customer Question

I have a set of Siemens Digital Cordless Phones , , the Base of the main phone Squeeks every time l dial a number or receive a call, can l get the Base of the Phone repaired or replaced, if l have to buy one, where can l buy one & what is the cost
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

I'm sorry to say, but this phone is done. I know you use to be able to get additional hand sets, but they have discontinue them now. They use to run somewhere between 41.00 to 80.00 depending on the class of store you walked into. As far as the base goes, they never sold them separately that I'm aware of. As for the good news, for the price you paid for this phone you can pick up a better quality one today. I do wish you the best.