Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My vacuum is guaranteed for five years model Dyson Serial No.

Customer Question

My vacuum is guaranteed for five years model Dyson Serial No. CE 9 - UK - CNE2209A registered on 22 June 2012.

Yesterday whilst using the vacuum a bang was heard from the base of the machine coupled with a flash of electricity which cut out the house supply. I immediately disconnected the machine from the electric supply and have decided to contact you with regards XXXXX XXXXX problem. Can you advise on next action as am very reluctant to reconnect this machine to the electricity supply. Very worried. Thank you.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Hiya,
You've posted this on Just Answer / Pearl.
We aren't Dyson.

Are you looking for help from us on the next steps to take or did you think you were posting to Dyson?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought I was writing to Dyson.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I hope therefore that you will be refunding my £22. I said in the first place it was a Dyson vacuum and then you gave me the price. I'm totally at a loss to what this is about now.

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, I've nothing to do with the money you deposited in your Just Answer account.
Contact customer services and they'll assist.

I only help people try to repair their appliances.