Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Sirs,I wish to change the cutting blade on 43 Li. The bolt

Sirs,I wish to change the cutting blade on 43 Li. The bolt turned anti clockwise using a spanner but did not loosen. so i turned clockwise no luck. The bolt housing turned with the bolt with the bolt so i gave up . What next. John Farmer
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using just answer.

Gary :

When this happens, you can insert a screwdriver into the hole to lock the drive. If you turn your machine on the side, just off from the shaft, about the 4 o'clock position (the front middle being 12 o'clock) there is a hole in the base of your machine. It might be covered up with grass clipping but you should find it. Then stick a screwdriver through the small square hole of the blade and into the base of the machine. This will hold everything, giving you enough leverage to remove the blade. If you have any other questions, please ask. I wish you the best