Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

We have a BEKO washing machine You can start the programme

We have a BEKO washing machine
You can start the programme and the machine goes through most of the cycle then reaches a point and just stops
I have just tried a spin cycle which is 12 minutes long, the machine does turn but never spins at 1200 rpm then it reached eight minutes left and froze
You have to switch off to cancel the cycle
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using just answer

Gary :

Can you tell me if it's making any kind of noise??

Gary :

If not, then the problem is a blocked pump. What you will need to do is remove the plastic trim on the front at the bottom ... look to the right and you should see a filter ... It will be full of water so you might want to put a bowl underneath to catch it ... slowly and carefully drain the water out ... once the water is drained you can remove the filter fully and give it a good clean out ... From there look inside the chamber were the filter goes and you should see the pump impeller (X) shape make sure there is nothing jammed up in there stopping the pump from working ... Once everything is clear, refit the filter and retry the washer. If everything goes well, it should return to duty. Please let me know who it goes.

Customer: No noise that I can hear
Customer: I will try your solution and let you know. Thanks.
Customer: Emptied the filter and now working correctly. Money we'll spent. Many thanks