Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

i have been offered a pfaff simplamatic stretch machine model

i have been offered a pfaff simplamatic stretch machine model 5600 but can find no information on it does it have a different number
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi, and thank you for using Just Answer.

Gary :

This machine is among the listing of "nonexistent" and people has been calling for these manuals for years with no luck. This type of machine was generally used for industrial use. The best thing you can do is contact Simplamatic or Pfaff Company and see what they can do. I do know that these machines were sold in New Zealand and South Africa under a different model, but those listing are not available. Another idea would be look for someone who is selling this machine (ebay for example) and every seller will say that they have a manual which makes a machine always easier to sell. People have been lucky in contacting the "seller" and ask for a copy of their manual. Sometimes it wouldn't hurt to toss a few dollars their way for the effort. I wish I could be more helpful. If you have any other questions please ask. I wish you the best. Gary