Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Hi Neff Technician, We have a Neff S51M53X0GB Integrated

Hi Neff Technician,

We have a Neff S51M53X0GB Integrated Dishwasher and although all seems fine it won't start a new cycle. The digital display shows 2:40 for the 'auto 45-65' cycle but when we close the door the cycle doesn't start. We've tried using the Reset function but the digital display doesn't goto 0:00 when the door is closed. We've tried turning the power off and back on again but no luck.

Can you help?

Thanks very much,

Will
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

Here’s the situation. The problem is either with the start/stop switch or the PC board in the door. Diagnosis and repair requires removing the fascia and panel of the door, checking door wiring and start/stop switch with Multimeter, and visually checking pc board for clean connections and evidence of burning. If you want to service machine yourself, let me know. I wish you the best. Gary

Customer:

Thanks Gary. Looks like we will have to call in an engineer. Will