Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

Rangemaster 60 wine cooler/ Making high pitched noise. Has

Customer Question

Rangemaster 60 wine cooler/

Making high pitched noise. Has been a power cut
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using just answer

Gary :

Can you tell me where the noise is coming from? It'll be one of two things, 1] the fan or 2] it would be the compressor. Please let me know. I'm going to switch this to Q&A so we can have more time to work on your problem.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Anyone could give these reasons!!
Could you please cancel our transaction and confirm that I will not be charged for this work
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Please excuse me, but I'm not sure what you are looking for or wanting here. All I have to go on is what you posted. With that information I can only give you the most general problems that occur with your unit. If you can be more discriptive in what I asked for, then it would make my job easier, and more helpful towards you.

Now per your problem, it could be as easy as the fan blad getting stuck and the electric motor spinning inside of it or it could be the compressor, in which the cost of repairing will outweigh the cost of buying a new one. Please remember the more information you provide the better it is for all parties. This would save you from getting frustrated and asking for your money back and me getting a bad mark. I wish you the best.