Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

After many years of good service my Zanussi Freezone fridge

After many years of good service my Zanussi Freezone fridge freezer ZFC 50/17 doesn't work properly. The freezer section works but the fridge part stays at room temperature.
Can this be fixed?
Expert:  Daniel replied 3 years ago.

If the freezer is working but the fridge section isn't then its looking like a fault on the sealed system side.

Now to be honest on this it isn't worth fixing as its listed as a 1995 model so nearly 20 years old. And a repair on the sealed system side is roughly about £200. So for that price it isn't worth fixing.

If you feel the compressor at the back you will probberly find its hot to touch. This is a sing the compressor is faulty.

Sorry this isn't good news but if you need anymore info just get back to me.