Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a funnel extractor model dhd585xe1 and need to know

Customer Question

I have a funnel extractor model dhd585xe1 and need to know how to programme a new remote for it - the original one is no longer working and the remote that I had orginally (and have now replaced) is not the same as the one that is in the manual. So, I have an extractor that I cannot use until I can programme the remote! Very annoting. Any help most welcome

the remote that I have (this replaces the original and is exactly the same) is a BeFree S6 (it has 6 leds at the top and a 5 button control: up/ down/ minus, plus and select centre buttom)

Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

I'm going to switch this to Q&A so we can have more time to work on your problem. I have a couple of questions so please bear with me ... this remote ... is it the correct replacement for this hood? Meaning, you got this from Dedietrich dealer? If not then is it a universal remote where it can work for other brand name? You say it is not the say as in the manual, but I have to ask ... did you try and set it as per the manual? Please let me know, so we can proceed. Thanks