Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

I have a zanussi zwnb 6120L and it is not turning on. It has

Customer Question

I have a zanussi zwnb 6120L and it is not turning on. It has power and green lights and no red lights. However during program stage there is only the middle indicator pilot light when there should be the top and the middle green lights.
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

HI and thank you for using Just Answer

Gary :

Ok, lets get rid of the preliminaries first ... Please check these ...The door has not been closed; the program selector dial is not correctly position and the button 5 has not been pressed (please turn the selector dial and press button 5 again); The delay start has been selected (cancel the delay start)

Gary :

What I just mentioned are the common things people overlook. If you are still getting the same results, please let me know and we can go on from there. Thanks

JACUSTOMER-d0j1io26- :

Double and triple checked all those

Gary :

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Let me look at a few things here and I will get back to you later. I just didn't want you to think I was brushing you off or anything. This is going to take a bit of digging. Thanks

JACUSTOMER-d0j1io26- :

No longer required. Thank you for your time.

JACUSTOMER-d0j1io26- :

I resolved the problem with out the aid of the expert.