Gary
Gary, Handyman
Experience:  25 yrs experiance in home related repairs..This includes carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliances
3714457

hi.have baxi pellet boiler 15kw.water coming up through air

Customer Question

hi.have baxi pellet boiler 15kw.water coming up through air pipe in combustion chamber.when trying to ignite boiler--door open ,air flow buttons pressed.after a minute or so water starts coming up out of the air ports in combustion chamber.can you help?
Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Gary :

Hi and thank you for using Just Answer.

Gary :

The first thing I would check is the "fire valve". This valve prevents fire spreading out of the boiler into the fuel storage. Please let me know what you find out. Also I'm going to switch this to Q&A so we can have more time to work on your problem if this wasn't it. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so will I just change the valve and see if it sorts problem.

Expert:  Gary replied 3 years ago.

Before you start replacing parts, you really want to make sure they are bad. The fire valve in which I was referring too, you would want to check it out first. Look to see if it has been leaking ... you should see evidence of this, like is it wet, or do you see a water trail of calcium build up ... how about the fitting in which the valve is tied in at. In short, I don't want you to start to replacing items oh a whim ... Again please verify first and if you are not sure or have other questions, please ask. I wish you the best.